Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Am I really doing this?

I'm unsure if i'm actually going to do this..
I'm still thinking so hard whether or not I should do this blog at all.
I personally think this would be good to help me open up my imaginative side. But who knows, right? Yea some people say that making blogs are lame but I believe this is a place I can say what I feel in public. What some people may say is bad but who cares. We were given the freedom of speech.
But sometimes it pisses me of when knowing that even though you have the freedom of speech yet you can still get in consequences from what you say. It's so lame! I fucking hate it. Why would they do that to you and just rip it out of your hands!
Either way, It's kinda lame.. Maybe I might have something better to say next time.

-Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment