Thursday, November 4, 2010

A good day

Today was a very good day. I finally finished my registration in this horrible school. This school has its ups and downs but mainly towards the downs. Registration took me about two days to complete but not because I didn't have the paperwork ready but because this school is horrible when it comes to lines. What school might I be talking about? I might just let you figure that out yourself. I'll just give hints once in awhile and maybe in the near future I might tell you all. For now, I'll keep it a secret.
Not only was registration a success today but I am no longer an academic delinquent. That means I can have more that 16 units this semester. My plan was to have at least 24 units. My chairperson said I could only have 21 units which I personally don't mind but as we were working through the classes on which I should have she ended up giving me 25 units. Thats very good because I really need to start catching up since I been slacking off. Since I have more units now I don't think I'll be slacking off anymore. I have already stopped playing my computer games so I can focus more into school. Yes, I'll admit it, I am lazy but I want to change that. I want to be more responsible when it comes to school. Let's just see what happens right?

I'm planning on going to the admin later this afternoon to buy myself some books thats needed. Mainly for my majors but I know that I'll need a book for my Humanities class since my teacher is a total dick. She's so fucking strict it's insane. This semester will be very tiring and exhausting but I got no choice when it comes to this. I need to do good and make is awesome!

-Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment