Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trying to cope up with society

Yes, I want a new phone..
I know it seems kinda lame that I already have A phone that I use to call and text but it's the thought of going into this new world where technology means everything. I won't lie here, my phone is outdated and is kinda lame.. But who would really care if I got a new phone? Most likely it would be myself thinking that I have finally gotten one step up the social ladder. Not saying that getting a new phone will make me popular but saying that having a new phone would put me A bit higher on the technological marathon.

But what kinda of phone then right? Not any phone is good enough.. I'm not looking to just get A new old ass phone but a good phone that would last me for A good amount of time. At first I was leaning towards the iPhone but then I saw the Blackberry's.. Some say that the iPhone batteries don't last that long but is that true?
Let me do A small research on that first.

Wow, I started searching on how long batteries for iPhone's last but my internet here is so damn slow. I guess I'll be making another blog soon about this internet.


O.K. So I just read that the iPhone batteries don't last that long. That's kinda lame but oh well.. I guess I'll just search for A different phone. But how in the world am I suppose to pay for one? I'm just a student after all.. Christmas is coming soon but I don't want to ask my mom for one.. Because I feel kinda bad always  asking from my parents. It's still too early to decide so for now it's more of just a dream stage.

It's getting late and I should be sleeping soon. I been procrastinating my ass off on cleaning my room. I should be waking up early so I can clean my room then finish my school registration tomorrow.

Goodnight all!


-Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment