Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another day another moment

Today was tiring and exciting. Not only did I get to finish my enrollment but I got to finish a lot of things today. My room got cleaned, I rearranged my desk so it's not only for my computer but also a place I can study. Yes, your eyes are working perfectly, I did say study. Trying to be a changed new person, not like how others change themselves for a girl but this is for my own good. I'm not changing it drastically like my hairstyle, my look, my walk or the way I talk but mainly in the mental field. I'm just trying to change the way I study. My study habits before were horrible. Now I will be having times for studying and studying only.
I feel like this blog has almost become like my journal..
Wow, what a coincidence, I googled the word blog and it gave me this: "read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal." So I guess I was right.

I hope tomorrow would be as productive as it was today. I'm going to change my phone number, I will no longer be using that prepaid shit but now I will be in a plan so I can have unlimited call and text. But I might end up calling other networks which would then just eat up all my money. I'll just have to be careful with it.

I guess I really haven't talked that much about myself. I'm Kane Somoso, you might have already known that but I'll just inform you again. I was born in the Philippines which is a clue in where I am currently going for my classes. I was raised in the U.S.A. since I was one year old up till I was 16. I mainly lived in Texas all my life but I also moved around but it was mainly Texas that I stayed. So yeah.. There's really nothing else to say. Maybe as I keep blogging you might see more of my character as I type.
It's still early here but I'm exhausted. So I'm going to bed now. Goodnight everyone and to anyone who reads this shit. Haha.

-Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment